Skip to main content

photo tell lies

Verse 1

Grief keeps changing its disguise
But grief remains behind the eyes
The world may stop, may let me be
But I’m still here — the same lonely me

Verse 2

What I got, I still resent
I keep moving, never bent
If I pause for just a breath
I turn self-pity into death

Pre-chorus

With every breath, a question burns
Its answer twists, returns, returns

Chorus

Grief keeps changing its disguise
But grief remains beneath the skies
The world may stop its cruelty
But I remain — the grief, the me.

Verse 3

Day and night, I weave a thread
To trap the world in what I’ve said
But first I trap myself inside
The very net where hopes go dried

Bridge

The ones you’re angry with — they dream
They flicker too, a broken gleam
You’re alive, so they breathe too
That’s the cruel joke — for me, for you

Verse 4

Why this caravan of fear?
Why complaint and longing near?
Because each dawn, desires begin
A silent, endless, losing spin

Outro (spoken-sung softly)

Grief keeps changing its disguise…
But grief remains.
The world may stop…
But I remain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRADING TRICKS,BROKER'S OFFICE,CLIENT GENERATION,RISK MANAGEMENT FOR BROKERS & TRADERS

HOW to see mcx chart & what to see?

What to see in charts regularly? 1.trading range in a day, month & year means how many points difference is there between high & low of that time frame or period? 2.Try to find some repeating patterns? How long does it take to repeat. 3.See Details of behaviour of movements. Does it move regular or sudden sharp moves? 4.Does it go downside to touch support before jumping ahead?(FROG LEAP move) 5.What is the corelation between this scrip & sectoral index and corelation between broad market index like NIFTY/SENSEX/CNX midcap50 or COMDEX. 6.Do you find some narrow and broad ranges of price? broad range comes after how many narrow ranges? 7.How can you use those ranges practically? Record daily prices and find out the full proof methods for cash or future or option hedging. 8.See the corelation of 2-3 more scrips from same sectors? 9.Ups & downs of volume with Up and down price & see timing of increasing/decreasing volume. 10.See particular ti...

FUTURE & OPTION IN STOCK MARKET -NSE HINDI

FUTURE & OPTION IN STOCK MARKET -NSE फ्यूचर्स एंड आप्शन्स   FUTURE & OPTION (EASY STUDY IN 5MINUTES) click the above link for detail video फ्यूचर्स एंड आप्शन्स  कभी शेयर ट्रेडिंग की नई प्रणाली हें । चूंकि                                                                                                   इसमें बड़े पैमाने पर ही काम अत: बड़े नुकसान या फायदे की सम्भावना बनती बनती हें । हर टर्मिनल पर एक स्क्रीन NSE -BSE की और एफ एंड ओ की स्क्रीन होती है . फ्यूचर में फिलहाल तीन सौ से ज्यादा स्क्रिप्स है जिनमे बहुत ज्यादा वॉल्यूम होता है ।  केश मार्केट में आप सौ या दो सौ -पाँच सौ क्वांटिटी ट्रेड करते है .लेकिन ऍफ़ & ओ में लॉट की साइज़ फिक्स होती है।  स्टॉक का प्राइस ज्यादा है तो लोट साइज़ छोटा है जैसे infy(2 ...