Skip to main content

listen to my heartbeats

Verse 1:
Listen to my heartbeat, not just what I say
I wish there was someone — but there's no one here
From afar, that town of dreamers looked so near
Went there just to find — there's no one here
I wish there was someone, but there's no one here

---

Verse 2:
Everyone is lost inside their own small world
I keep searching for that place — where there's no one here
Every heart has goodness buried deep inside
But in all this world, no one's truly bad, my dear
Still, I wish there was someone — but there's no one here

---

Verse 3:
Sleep is broken, all my dreams have disappeared
Now there's no worse punishment than living through this fear
I tried my best to find some relief my own way
But I can't say they're at fault — no, the fault's not clear
I just wish there was someone — but there's no one here

---

Verse 4:
There's no healer for this wound, no remedy my friend
No prayer has ever worked — nothing's been sincere
Listen to my heartbeat, not just what I say
I wish there was someone — but there's no one here

---

Final Hook (repeated softly):
I wish there was someone…
But there's no one here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRADING TRICKS,BROKER'S OFFICE,CLIENT GENERATION,RISK MANAGEMENT FOR BROKERS & TRADERS

HOW to see mcx chart & what to see?

What to see in charts regularly? 1.trading range in a day, month & year means how many points difference is there between high & low of that time frame or period? 2.Try to find some repeating patterns? How long does it take to repeat. 3.See Details of behaviour of movements. Does it move regular or sudden sharp moves? 4.Does it go downside to touch support before jumping ahead?(FROG LEAP move) 5.What is the corelation between this scrip & sectoral index and corelation between broad market index like NIFTY/SENSEX/CNX midcap50 or COMDEX. 6.Do you find some narrow and broad ranges of price? broad range comes after how many narrow ranges? 7.How can you use those ranges practically? Record daily prices and find out the full proof methods for cash or future or option hedging. 8.See the corelation of 2-3 more scrips from same sectors? 9.Ups & downs of volume with Up and down price & see timing of increasing/decreasing volume. 10.See particular ti...

FUTURE & OPTION IN STOCK MARKET -NSE HINDI

FUTURE & OPTION IN STOCK MARKET -NSE फ्यूचर्स एंड आप्शन्स   FUTURE & OPTION (EASY STUDY IN 5MINUTES) click the above link for detail video फ्यूचर्स एंड आप्शन्स  कभी शेयर ट्रेडिंग की नई प्रणाली हें । चूंकि                                                                                                   इसमें बड़े पैमाने पर ही काम अत: बड़े नुकसान या फायदे की सम्भावना बनती बनती हें । हर टर्मिनल पर एक स्क्रीन NSE -BSE की और एफ एंड ओ की स्क्रीन होती है . फ्यूचर में फिलहाल तीन सौ से ज्यादा स्क्रिप्स है जिनमे बहुत ज्यादा वॉल्यूम होता है ।  केश मार्केट में आप सौ या दो सौ -पाँच सौ क्वांटिटी ट्रेड करते है .लेकिन ऍफ़ & ओ में लॉट की साइज़ फिक्स होती है।  स्टॉक का प्राइस ज्यादा है तो लोट साइज़ छोटा है जैसे infy(2 ...