Skip to main content


Showing posts from April, 2015

Secret of great learning(kya aap sikh nahi paa rahe?) in stock market/mcx trading free course

Secret of great learning (kya aap sikh nahi paa rahe?) पिछले कुछ दिनों से कुछ ट्रेनीज काफी परेशान है।75 % ट्रेनीज तो खूब खुश हैं। आखिर क्या परेशानी है जो उन्हें आगे जाने से रोक रही है। सबसे बड़ी बात है कुछ भी सिखने में कि आपका माइंड सेट क्या है? आप सबने द्रोणाचार्य और एकलव्य की कहानी तो सुनी होगी। एकलव्य एक गुरु को खोजने गया , गुरु ने उसे ठुकरा दिया। कई लोगों के लिए तो यही कारन काफी होता है सीखना छोड़ देने को। पर वो तो रुका नहीं ,उसने एक मूर्ति बनाई गुरु की और सिखने में भिड़ गया। प्रैक्टिस ,गलती ,फिर सुधार ,फिर प्रैक्टिस ---लगातार ----दिन रात। और वह अर्जुन से भी ज्यादा सीख गया ,जबकि अर्जुन तो गुरु के दिन   रात साथ था। क्या वो गुणवत्ता गुरु की थी? नहीं, वो क्वालिटी थी एकलव्य की। क्यूंकि उसने अपनी ऊर्जा को एक गुरु के बहाने फोकस किया। वो चाहता तो अपनी ऊर्जा गुरु की शिकायत में खर्च करता  या फिर कोई परफेक्ट गुरु ढूंढने में खर्च करता। लेकिन वो तो सिखने में लग गया खुद में और गुरु में भरोसा रखकर । ऐसे ही हमारे साथ जो बहुत सफल लोग है ,वो इतने सरल है कि 4 टिपर्स को टिप का 200

शेअर बाजार आणि एमसीएक्स कमोडिटी ऑनलाइन व्यापार लवचिक लक्ष्य

Flexible targets for stock market & mcx commodity online trading Traders are losing money most of the time due to rigid target set by themselves or given by some tipper/advisory. For wise trading, one should have flexible targets. keep tight control over stop losses because lose stop loss system may be dangerous for capital protection. But targets are not that compulsory. Beginners should book small targets frequently.That will boost their confidence. If we see profit in beginning of trade & finally Stop loss hits then it is very frustrating for beginners. It may cause severe reactions. Generally a trader should expect a little profit for 75% of total time ,because that will be range bound time. but remaining 25% time one should try with trailing stoplosses for extra ordinary big profits.These special profits will fulfill the target at optimum level. after any big down fall or gain (say 600pt in nifty) one trader can expect minimum 200-300pt in short covering. o

LOGIC has a limit, so take a simple leap of faith in daytrading of stock market & commodity mcx

When we study so many ways of technical analysis & there is lot of data available, so many trader are facing a same big problem. The problem is to choose or pick any scrip or method to go ahead. most of trader becomes dumb & confused after seeing so many options & start avoiding all decisions. You are going to see any screener which is listing 100 of stocks in the list,now how can we choose 2-3of them? here you need a simple approach, you just pick any 2 shares having a price more than 500/-  & observe their behavour in coming days. You can't avoid mistakes totally in beginning, but do not avoid action at all. So you need a leap of faith after seeing many options, One can observe good, he may analyse well too but one important part remains and that is to conclude. learn to conclude without unreasonable fear. What will be maximum? 8381021346 search "pankaj jain commodity/stock video" for best world class detail tr