Skip to main content

More than enough " secret of abundant financial freedom

More than enough?
I got financial freedom at the age of 40 only.
I kept observing all my seniors, colleagues and juniors too to confirm traditionally prevailed assumptions of future & security.
My father was having limited resources.
He was at very good post to accumulate a lot  in the name of children's future.
But he always felt more than enough.
And
Now I see that it has become a solid reality.
He could invest love, shared knowledge & time with family which gave real returns.
See my video with my father published on
21 April.
I too ran behind money for some years,but I felt it like a big misconception.
I thought that I will be more loved by my family after financial success because all of our nears & dears have been talking about career & money all the time.
But my success created a new distance only.
May be it was lack of time or I lost my tolerance what I had earlier at the time of struggle.
I lost my well earned money once in middle of my career .
I had to spend 2-3 years without work ,money and illusionary social satisfaction.
It was scary in the beginning but it felt normal after some period.
All cold goes after first minute of cool shower. Saari thand ek lota pani Tak he.

When no one gives you a fuck,then you have time to do things of last priority.
I went to few meditation camps,I read new things and worked on my health too.
I felt that it should have been my first priorities but traditional assumptions keep you running all the time whether you feel that ok or not.
I kept noticing my wealthy friends but there problems were increasing with accumulation.
So it is essential to learn that when and where to stop.
This is a very personal question?
Answer depends on your background.
There is very little motivation there for money only.There are always some emotional urge hidden behind every big success story.
More than enough feeling gave me real boost.
I could come to Mumbai & then Goa with emotional reasons only otherwise I couldn't sustain struggle of change.

I tried to become professional at every milestone but that troubled my natural growth every time.
Then I learned to go with flow & felt more than enough.
It gives a lot of patience to reach the right answers and those answers are capable to create magic actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सबसे बड़ी ट्रेडिंग मिस्टेक्स -

सबसे बड़ी ट्रेडिंग मिस्टेक्स - 1 . जब भी कोई स्टॉप लॉस जाता है,उसके 10 मिनट के भीतर भीतर फिर से ट्रेड कर लेना गलती है। समझो निकल ने 880 से 877 आकर  3 pt का एस एल तोडा और आपके मुंह से निकला अरे यार। 876 पर आपने शोर्ट सेल केर दिया, 10 मिनट में 879 आकर फिर एस एल ले जायेगा। अगर ऐसा हो गया तो आप पुरे दिन के लिए उलझ जायेंगे और एक ट्रेड बिना एस एल कर लेंगे। वही एक ट्रेड 5000 का लॉस दे  देगा। सही क्या है ? 6 बजे sl गया है तो 6. 29 बजे दूसरा ट्रेड करें। पहले ख़रीदा था तो अब 60 % चांस है कि बिकवाली की लहर आ जाये। 2. किसी कमोडिटी से प्यार या नफरत हो जाना गलती है।  2 दिन सिल्वर में खूब कमाया तो तीसरे दिन उसको हाथ  भी ना  लगाओ। आपने 400 -400 पॉइंट दो दिन में कमाए, तीसरे दिन ओवर कॉन्फिडेंस में 1200 पॉइंट चले जायेंगे। क्रूड में २ दिन स्टॉप लॉस चले गए तो आपने स्क्रीन से ही हटा दिया। गौर करोगे तो पता चलेगा कि 2 दिन रेंज में फंसा था तो तीसरे दिन वाही एक तरफा चलेगा। कई ट्रेडर कहते है कि मैं तो शुरू से गोल्ड -सिल्वर ही करता हूँ। क्यों ? मुझे वही  जमता है। सर पे बुलियन लिखा कर तो पैदा

BEST WEBSITES TO STUDY MCX MARKET IN MINUTES

BEST WEBSITES TO STUDY MCX MARKET IN MINUTES First of all, you should go to official site www.mcxindia.com If you want to see gold.silver,crude monthly chart in single sight go to www.way2wealth.com enter commodity section there.most active & price gainers are there. for any general news in financial market, www.moneycontrol.com commodity section- gives insight for mcx www.forexfactory.com gives you global currency data calender and their impact. www.kitco.com to get all international charts for metals if you want to get some more about any commodity go to google- you will get some good videos in youtube.com or some new site will appear with a new speciality. like future.tradingcharts.com We shall keep you giving the keys of such treasures continuously. MONEYGURU PANKAJ JAIN www.speedearning.in www.smallstoploss.in 09754381469 09713266391 09406826679

TRADING TRICKS,BROKER'S OFFICE,CLIENT GENERATION,RISK MANAGEMENT FOR BROKERS & TRADERS